Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Good News!


It seems like it has been a long time.

I am sure God shakes His head at my terrible memory because I know He has acted on my behalf many times during the past three years.

Yet...

I still feel like I have received many "no's" during that time to my prayer request.

This fall I shared with you how after losing my dad and then my mother within the past 2 years, I heard the terrible news of my sweet sister-in-law's liver cancer.

Many of us were devastated.

And we have been praying.

Praying, praying, praying.

Praying for healing. Praying for understanding. Praying for her strength. Praying for doctors to have wisdom.

Praying.

Yesterday afternoon, God gave us a glimpse of His power and mercy. Her CT Scan came back indicating the numerous tumors in her stomach cavity were gone! The one remaining tumor on her liver had shrunk 50%!

Amazing!

She is half way through treatments. She has a long way to go, but God gave her encouragement yesterday.

He gave each of us hope.

Throughout it all, He has given us His love.

Join with me, won't you, in a prayer of thanksgiving as well as a continued prayer for healing for Tabby Jack?

And for those of you waiting for healing, let me know. I will pray for you, too.

God's love is with you as you wait.

I pray for your good news to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment