Monday, September 12, 2011

Left Holding the Bag..or Bucket?



I truly enjoy watching Just for Laughs Gao on You Tube. The gags remind me of the old Candid Camera television show with Alan Ludd.

I know, you are tooooo young. Believe me it was fun.

The gag above with the bucket humors me because of their facial expressions. I mean, look at the eyes of each person left holding the bucket.

As I watched this clip, I thought how like Satan that is in our lives! He entices us with such innocent temptations. It starts with just come here or just look or just this once....and then he takes such great joy in sitting and watching our discomfort as we deal with the decisions we have made.

I know sometimes terrible things happen like 9-11 in our lives. We wonder why did God do that?

He didn't do it.

God is NOT evil.

Satan is.

Satan roams about like a roaring lion seeking whom he may destroy. He is evil. He seeks to destroy each of us, our families, our faith.

Don't let him. You don't want to be left holding the bucket and wondering why you are all wet. I don't want you to do so either.

Let's lift each other up in prayer today, Dear Reader. God is with us. He loves us. He does not ask us to do what is wrong or evil, and He will even take what Satan meant as bad and turn it to good.

For His Glory,
Gretchen

No comments:

Post a Comment